INDUSTRY REGISTRATION OPENS FOR MERCEDES-BENZ FASHION WEEK AUSTRALIA RESORT 2017 COLLECTIONS, TAKING PLACE 15-20 MAY, 2016
Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Australia, in Sydney, will showcase Resort Collections 17 from the region’s biggest names in fashion alongside a curated program of emerging talent. Thought leadership seminars will run daily in a new dedicated time slot, featuring international guest speakers and industry leaders.
NEW in 2016 - All approved industry delegates attending MBFWA will have access to Official Imagery from the MBFWA Schedule of events and runway shows for editorial usage.
2016 Registration includes:
· MBFWA Venue access at Carriageworks for duration of the event
· Access to Official Event Imagery for editorial usage
· Inclusion in the Official Delegate List distributed to Designers, PRs for invitation purposes
· Limited Edition Official Delegate bag
· Event Program with full Designer listings, contact details for both sales and PR enquiries
· Free Shuttle transfers between offsite and onsite shows
· Access to Business Centre onsite at Carriageworks
Registration opens 3 February 2016 & closes 13 April 2016.
Further information is available at mbfashionweek.com/australia
Follow | @FashionWeekAus | #MBFWA
The complete schedule of Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Australia events and runway shows for Resort 17 Collections will be distributed to approved registered delegates prior the event.
Please complete your registration to receive industry related announcements.
Mercedes-Benz is joined by MBFWA Strategic Partner the NSW Government through its tourism and major events agency Destination NSW, City of Sydney, DHL, St. George Bank, Redken 5th Ave NYC, M.A.C Cosmetics, The Old Clare Hotel, Sanpellegrino, Tempus Two, Carriageworks, Tencent and Fashion GPS.
Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Australia is an IMG Event.
IMG Fashion Events & Properties
+61 407 057 317
NAC Media Group
+61 2 9357 3600