St.George Project NextGen is an initiative that is intended to provide a platform to discover and support emerging Australian fashion designers. By connecting these gifted individuals with an experienced panel of industry insiders, the program mentors Australian talent to help them hone a broad range of skills and elevate their profile through industry connections and ongoing business support.
Access to fashion business experts, combined with real-world practical experience, Project Next Gen offers finalists the knowledge required to help develop a thriving career and the tools necessary to create a successful business beyond the initial launch of a collection.
2018 PROJECT NEXTGEN APPLICATIONS
Applications will open here from Monday 2 October 2017, closing Friday 29 December 2017.
Applicants selected to move to Phase Two will be notified by email 23 January 2018.
Terms and conditions found here http://mbfashionweek.com/project-nextgen-terms-and-conditions
THE 2018 AWARDED DESIGNERS RECEIVE:
- Inclusion in a fully produced runway show at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Australia 2018
IMG to provide the following services for the NextGen Show:
- Show producer;
- Hair and makeup
- Guestlsit managaement of industry buyers & media
- Project NextGen show will be listed on the Official MBFWA Schedule and designer lisiting on the global MBFashionWeek.com website
- St.George Bank will provide a 12-month financial advice and planning program
- Promotion and marketing of the Project Next Gen Show across digital and social media platforms
- Associated media coverage generated to support the runway event
- Allocated seating at the Project Next Gen Show for each winning designer
- Complete Getty images runway photography package, full-length runway show video broadcast within the official MBFWA Live Stream reaching a global audience
- ISABELLE QUINN
- MEREDITH BULLEN
- SARAH HOPE SCHOFIELD
- STEPHANIE HENLY
- VICTORIA BLISS