St.George NextGen is an initiative that is intended to provide a platform to discover and support emerging Australian fashion designers. By connecting these gifted individuals with an experienced panel of industry insiders, the program mentors Australian talent to help them hone a broad range of skills and elevate their profile through industry connections and ongoing business support. Access to fashion business experts, combined with real-world practical experience, NextGen offers finalists the knowledge required to help develop a thriving career and the tools necessary to create a successful business beyond the initial launch of a collection.
2018 ST.GEORGE NEXTGEN APPLICATIONS
APPLICATIONS FOR 2018 ARE NOW CLOSED.
Applicants selected to move to Phase Two will be notified by email 23 January 2018.
THE 2018 AWARDED DESIGNER'S RECEIVE:
- Inclusion in a fully produced runway show at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Australia 2018
- IMG to provide the following services for the NextGen Show:
- Venue and production;
- Show producer;
- Hair and makeup
- Guestlist and seating management of industry buyers & media
- NextGen show will be listed on the Official MBFWA Schedule and designer lisiting on the global MBFashionWeek.com website
- St.George Bank will provide a 12-month financial advice and planning program
- Promotion and marketing of the NextGen Show across digital and social media platforms
- Associated media coverage generated to support the runway event
- Allocated seating at the NextGen Show for each winning designer
- Complete Getty images runway photography package, full-length runway show video broadcast within the official MBFWA Live Stream reaching a global audience
- ISABELLE QUINN
- MEREDITH BULLEN
- SARAH HOPE SCHOFIELD
- STEPHANIE HENLY
- VICTORIA BLISS